Since three of the four Metro models include spacious changing rooms, these wonderful backyard amenities can easily double as a pool-house. With a Metro sauna near the pool, the swimming season can be extended providing the ultimate experience of “sauna with a cool water plunge.”The Metro is designed for easy assembly.
The walls and roof are constructed of 4 1/4″ insulated panels. Each panel is finished on both sides. The interior comes standard with tongue-and-groove Nordic White Spruce — in the sauna and the changing room.
The exterior comes standard with Nordic White Spruce T&G (to be painted or stained) or optional maintenance free siding.
Metro Series Sauna Packages Include
- Four sizes/models
- Insulated 4 1/4″ panels for walls, ceiling and roof
- Nordic White Spruce T&G on interior, exterior of Spruce T&G or maintenance-free T&G siding
- Changing room standard on MS 7IO, 8II, and 8I2
- MS8I2 has optional shower in changing room
- Pre-hung exterior door with window
- All-glass interior door
- Sauna interior includes Abachi pre-built benches, backrests, headrests, heater guard, floor boards
- Sauna heater , rocks and separate control panel
- Bucket, ladle, one or two wall lights, thermometer
- Changing room interior includes pre-built bench, backrest and 4-peg clothes hanger
- Windows with insulated, tempered glass
- Optional crank-out windows for improved air flow in changing room
- Optional pre-installed metal roofing dark green or dark brow